Re: [incubation] Release Update Sites

Thanks everyone, that helped a lot. I ended up configuring a Hudson job
to promote an update site build to the download servers and add it to
the composite update site.

If someone finds this email thread again, here's a link to documentation
about the Ant build file Ed mentioned:

  https://wiki.eclipse.org/Modeling_Project_Builds/Utilities

Thanks and cheers,
 Christoph Daniel