Re: [incubation] (re)organizing project discussion forums

Thanks Wayne,

That makes sense. I will inform my co-contributors that we need to shut down our dev Google Group and move to the eclipse list after all.

I am assuming, by the way, that contributors who are not actual project members can also subscribe to this list (provided they've signed the CLA, at least)?

As for the user forum: we are not planning to use it, so I'll ask the webmaster to shut it down for us.

Cheers,

Jeen