Re: [incubation] Publish to Maven central for Eclipse Package Drone

Fill a bug against Community > Hudson asking for your HIPP to be configured to let you publish to Maven central. Webmasters will create a project specific account @ Sonatype OSSRH and a GPG keypair. It takes a bit of time but afterwards, you will only be required to use a dedicated maven settings on your HIPP.

Cheers,
Mikael