Re: [incubation] (no subject)

On 02/18/2016 09:10 AM, Eike Stepper wrote:
> Am 17.02.2016 um 18:03 schrieb Henrik Rentz-Reichert:
>> RE: [incubation] (no subject)
>>
>> Hi Christoph Daniel,
>>
>> the nightly build on our eTrice HIPP  [1] is configured as readable
>> by anonymous. If you login with your Eclipse credentials you should
>> be able to access it.
>>
>> The last build step is a shell execution and does the promotion to
>> our download area.
>>
> That probably means that your build server has write access to your
> downloads area. I've heard that this can be dangerous in combination
> with your Gerrit verification job. The build script or the tests could
> be modified in any way and be executed before you get a chance to
> review the changes. I wish there was a central promotion service which
> would run under a different user id and decouple the build process
> from access to the downloads area.
Maybe this is something that we could add to Package Drone [1]?!

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/package-drone/

> Cheers
> /Eike
>
> ----
> http://www.esc-net.de
> http://thegordian.blogspot.com
> http://twitter.com/eikestepper

IBH SYSTEMS GmbH
D-85235 Pfaffenhofen an der Glonn
Läutenring 43
Geschäftsführer / CEO: Dr. Thomas Heitzig

Amtsgericht München
Handelsregister Nummer  HRB 197959
USt ID: DE267945175

Office Munich
D 80992 München
Agnes-Pockels-Bogen 1
T +49 89 18 9 17 49 0

to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or pivileged
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of,
or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
material from any computer.

Back to the top