[ide-dev] Introducing our new Eclipse IDE Matrix space for instant chat

Hi,

We've launched a new Matrix space for Eclipse IDE, stepping up from Slack for our real-time discussions.

Here are some good reasons to join:
Instant interaction: stay connected for quick chats and immediate responses, with the added bonus of no 30-day history limits...
- Community focus: we are ready to welcome everyone, answer queries, and steer newcomers towards the resources they need. In addition, other communities such as Adoptium and Oniro are already very active on it.
Easy access: simply use your eclipse.org ID or an existing Matrix account.

Join Now: https://chat.eclipse.org/#/room/#eclipse-ide:matrix.eclipse.org

See you in Matrix!

Best Regards,

Thomas Froment
Eclipse IDE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH
💬 @thomas.froment:matrix.eclipse.org |  X | LinkedIn

Back to the top