Re: [ide-dev] [eclipse-ide-wg] Eclipse Java IDE 2024-03 video

Hi Holger,

Thank you so much for creating and sharing this video showcasing the Eclipse 2024-03 Java IDE improvements. It's great to see the progress being made, and I really appreciate your efforts in putting this together.

As the new program manager, I'm eager to explore how we can leverage this content with the community and foundation members to highlight the hard work of the contributors.

Once again, a big thank you to you and the entire community for your dedication to making Eclipse IDE better with each release.

Best regards,
Thomas