Gesendet: Freitag, 18. August 2023 um 17:02 Uhr
Von: "Alshama M S via ide-dev" <ide-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
An: "ide-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <ide-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Alshama M S" <ALSHAMA.M.S@xxxxxxx>
Betreff: [ide-dev] Highlights for 2023-09 Eclipse IDE landing page

Hi all,

The Eclipse IDE landing page highlights some of the features of the release. Please see the landing page for the past release - https://eclipseide.org - for example.

Similar to the previous releases, I would like to gather inputs from the community on features that can be highlighted on the page for 2023-09 release.

The content that I have curated so far are:

  • Improved Java Development Tooling - New Java Constant Hover, Improved Lambda Clean-up, progress information display for JUnit test configuration, and so on.
  • Improved Plug-in Development Tooling - New OSGi Repository Target Location Type to improve interfacing of repositories with PDE.
  • Improved Platform - Allows a new workbench window to be displayed on current monitor.

Please provide your inputs/suggestions by Monday (21st August).

Thanks and Regards

Alshama MS