Re: [ide-dev] eclipse autocomplete not working for faces 4.0

Hi Ayman,

Can you please submit an issue with the appropriate project. If you are not sure which project the issue is with, have a look at https://github.com/eclipse-platform#reporting-issues or https://github.com/eclipse-jdt/#reporting-issues if it is Java Development tools related.

Please include steps to reproduce the problem, as well as which version of Eclipse you are using.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham (he/him)
Kichwa Coders