Re: [ide-dev] Using less margin in our dialogs?

Hi

+0.5

I see 'waste' on Windows, although it does not worry me nearly as much as the dialogs that don't support cut and paste, or sensible resizing to the outer frame.

A greater waste that you have not highlighted occurs above the bottom row of action buttons; a double border and a divider line with padding.

Regards

Ed Willink