Re: [ide-dev] Link from inside Eclipse IDE to how to contribute

Mylyn Tasks has extension points every plugin should be using to specify where to report bugs. If the bug report contains a piece of stack trace or error message, it should be straightforward to determine where the bug should be reported.

Best regards,
Torkild