[ide-dev] A list of features when IJ > Eclipse IDE

Hi all,

This good quality blog post lists a few relatively small differences between IJ and Eclipse IDE that tend to make IJ feel better for some common workflows.
http://ldegruchy.blogspot.fr/2017/09/why-i-switched-from-eclipse-to-intellij.html
Some of them seems easily actionable and profitable for Eclipse IDE. I'll report some related bugs and list them as replies to this message. Please join me in this effort.

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse IDE developer, at Red Hat Developers community

Back to the top