[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ide-dev] Strong numbers for @EclipseJavaIDE in July
- From: Sopot Cela <scela@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 12:55:47 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
July is still some days to go but I'm heading for a vacation so I pulled the numbers from analytics for 1st of July until now
- Number of followers increased by 750 to 2322. This was 419 faster than last month (last month it increased by 381).
- Number of impressions were around 350'000, compared to 130'000 last month, almost triple.
- Top tweets:
Highlights of the month:
- the #Java9 campaign I started seems to be going well, especially with the support from @java account. I'd appreciate more content/wiki though to be available on Java 9.
Considering it's vacation period these look like pretty strong numbers.
I'll be on vacation until mid-August so the tip-content might go down a bit during this time.
Until next report,