[ide-dev] Debug Adapters (was Re: IDE @ EclipseCon Europe Unconference)

Hi Mickael,

I am at the preliminary stages now. I have begun looking at vscode's
adapters and how/if that can be integrated into Eclipse IDE and Che.

It is great to know that others are interested in this area.

I plan to submit a talk on the subject (today, deadline!) for ECE.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.