Re: [ide-dev] @EclipseJavaIDE performance for June

Thanks Sopot! Do you still need new tips?

On Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 12:34 PM, Sopot Cela <scela@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

July is in and I have the June numbers.

I was one week off so there were no tweets coming out for one fourth of the month.

Here are some numbers first:

Highlights of the month:

  •  @java account picked up our account (and #EclipseTips hashtag) and tweeted https://twitter.com/java/status/875343889284177920 . Since they have 330K+ followers that helped us in broadening our reach.
  • the pace of increase of followers keeps going up and approaching 400 per month.
  • I noticed a drop in overall twitter chatter on these topics, probably due to summer being vacation time.

See you in August,

Sopot