Re: [ide-dev] Being a nice citizen and installing Oxygen M7 -- but installation is so painful

On Sun, May 14, 2017 at 8:49 PM, Michael Scharf <eclipse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
OOPS! I thought M7 was officially out! I misunderstood the announcement on
> [eclipse-dev] Oxygen (4.7) M7 is available

Yes, Platform is "just" a component of the Simultaneous Release and IDE. It takes some weeks before the release of Platform propogates downstream.