Re: [ide-dev] a "Preview" view anywhere in Eclipse IDE?

On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 12:04 PM, Tom Schindl <tom.schindl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
e(fx)clipse has such a "feature". We have a "Preview" of Editor-Content
and do that by using the Adapter-System. As the interchange format we
use FXML.
We show a preview of everything that adapts to our interface (currently
it is our XML-Editor and an Xtext-Editor) and then listen for the dirty
event of the editor to refresh the preview.

Thanks Tom, so it's somehow exactly like the Outline view (which I like as it) and it seems to work. That validates that it's not technically difficult.
Do you think there are parts of this e(fx)clipse view that could be shared in Platform? Maybe the target interface of the adpter?

Back to the top