Re: [ide-dev] a "Preview" view anywhere in Eclipse IDE?

Hi,

e(fx)clipse has such a "feature". We have a "Preview" of Editor-Content
and do that by using the Adapter-System. As the interchange format we
use FXML.

We show a preview of everything that adapts to our interface (currently
it is our XML-Editor and an Xtext-Editor) and then listen for the dirty
event of the editor to refresh the preview.

Tom