Re: [ide-dev] Strong progress in April for @EclipseJavaIDE

Excellent!

/max

Hello,

We're in May now so the April numbers are ready.

This month I introduced GIFs and it had a positive impact all round. Also retweets, as usual, were of greatest help. So let's get to numbers.

We also started having guest tweets which we retweet this month like https://twitter.com/wimjongman/status/857622982910517248 (Thanks Wim!) which is a great first step. Use the #EclipseTips hashtag if you want to tweet something to be retweeted by the @EclipseJavaIDE account. I'll be monitoring it constantly.

That was all. See you next month.

Sopot