Re: [ide-dev] -7.5% absolute, -14% relative user loss this year

> On 18. Apr 2017, at 19:49, Carsten Reckord <reckord@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In Eclipse, I have to decide if I want to search for a file (Ctrl+Shift+R) or a type (Ctrl+Shift+T), and if the latter, I have to make sure that I'm in the right scope - Java scope to get Java classes, C++ scope to get C++ classes, and so on. No scope, no dice... And looking up inner symbols (methods, fields, ...) isn't universally supported at all.

https://bugs.eclipse.org/154317
https://bugs.eclipse.org/122327

I recall I asked/suggested this a while back but I haven't been able to allocate time for working on this. However, I would love a common dialog as well.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://guw.io/