Re: [ide-dev] -7.5% absolute, -14% relative user loss this year

Lars Vogel wrote:
> - All trees are searchable by default if you simple start typing ->
> awesome feature I would love to have this in Eclipse but have no idea
> how to implement this

There is the Glance plug-in [1], which works fairly well (aside from a
collision of its default shortcut with Toggle Fullscreen on OS X). Not
only is Glance EPL'ed code at Github, but the plug-in is also actively
maintained. So maybe there's even a chance of bringing it to Eclipse.

Best wishes,

Andreas

[1] <https://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/glance>

--