Re: [ide-dev] Beware MSFT bullshit

----- Original Message -----

Well, Kwrite/kate has a really nice feature that is exactly about that [see attached screenshot]. What it does is showing you all available highlight languages and allowing you to install/update(if there are newer versions), it's quite handy.

> So far, TM4E wasn't meant to include TM grammars. But we could imagine having
> it shipping a library of grammars for the most common types. Please open
> tickets (using GitHub issues) against TM4E to discuss that.

An easy way to install/update grammars locally, preferably by some kind of registry exposed as UI by tm4e would be killer feature IMHO. As these grammars are maintained elsewhere a way to install/update them without publishing Eclipse plugins should simplify usage.