Re: [ide-dev] An EclipseIDE social media account?

Thanks for the hint, Max!

The account has never sent a single tweet. It definitely uses a trademark of the Eclipse Foundation in its name. So, it should be easy for the Foundation to take the ownership.

@Wayne, @Ian, What would be the right way to trigger the process?

In this particular case, I would suggest that the Eclipse Foundation has the ownership of the @EclipsePDT account and add one or more PDT committers as admins or  contributors in TweetDeck.

[1] https://twitter.com/EclipsePDT
[2] https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/pdt-dev/msg03168.html