Re: [ide-dev] Integration of LSP4E, Textmate and PHP Language Server

From: <ide-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, January 26, 2017 at 11:26 AM
To: "ide-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <ide-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ide-dev] Integration of LSP4E, Textmate and PHP Language Server

On 01/20/2017 01:20 PM, Michal Niewrzal wrote:

Hi All,

Some time ago with Kaloyan Raev we created small project to show potential of language server protocol in Eclipse. Project integrates LSP4E, Textmate (syntax coloring) and PHP Language Server (written in PHP). No Java code related to PHP intellisense. More details you can find on project page and there is also available tweet with demo that shows main functionalities. I hope you will like it.

LSP4E-PHP: https://github.com/eclipselabs/lsp4e-php

Tweet with demo: https://twitter.com/MNiewrzal/status/822365975345446912

Thanks Michal,
That inspired me to write a similar demo for C# (using OmniSharp). See https://github.com/mickaelistria/aCute

Very cool. I had been working on an editor for Qt’s QML. You guys have inspired me to drop that work and focus on creating an language server for QML and using the generic editor. This is such a more sane approach to adding language support to an IDE. Thanks!

Doug

Back to the top