Re: [ide-dev] Fixing the Target platform editor

Hi all,

Sopot, that's awesome (both the editor and the fact you have a nice video demo'ing it)!

Looks pretty good with the syntax highlighting, autocompletion features, etc.  Will aim to run it up some time and let you know how it goes.

Some thoughts I'm wondering out loud about (not directed at Sopot, but more for the community in general):
- The autocompletion of the id looks like a good usecase for asynchronous completion (for those following the discussion ongoing in platform-ui-dev).
- Would be cool if that could be part of a multipage editor, maybe merged with existing one. At least am thinking about its discoverability for existing users...
- For autocompletion of tags like target would be really nice if required fields e.g name autoappears for each target tag. Think JDT has an equivalent paradigm for doing this, but no idea what's involved with implementing it.

Tracy