Re: [ide-dev] TextMate in Eclipse IDE

What is the goal of moving projects to Eclipse.org, when they are well and alive outside?

On 11/28/2016 8:37 AM, Mickael Istria wrote:
On 11/28/2016 02:33 PM, Michael Scharf wrote:
As far as I remember, LiClipse also upports textmate syntax specs
http://www.liclipse.com/text/textmate_bundles.html

Would be great to also have LicLipse moving to Eclipse.org, but as far as I remember about such discussions, Fabio wasn't much interested in it.

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer for Red Hat Developers