Re: [ide-dev] TextMate in Eclipse IDE

The project proposal is not published yet. You can try sign-in with your committer credentials.

Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://guw.io/

On 28 Nov 2016, at 13:17, Michal Niewrzal <michal.n@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

MichaÅ NiewrzaÅ | ZEND STUDIO
Rogue Wave Software, Inc.
Accelerating Great Code

Od: ide-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <ide-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> w imieniu uÅytkownika Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx>
WysÅane: 28 listopada 2016 12:40
Do: 'Discussions about the IDE'
Temat: [ide-dev] TextMate in Eclipse IDE
Hi all,
This a project proposal to move https://github.com/angelozerr/textmate.java/ under the Eclipse.org umbrella. I tried it, and it works as expected. I believe that can be a very important addition to the Eclipse ecosystem and IDEs (mostly traditional desktop one, but Che and Dirigible might also be able to take advantage of the POJO parts).
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer for Red Hat Developers
My blog - My Tweets
ide-dev mailing list