Od: ide-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <ide-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> w imieniu użytkownika Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx>
Wysłane: 28 listopada 2016 12:40
Do: 'Discussions about the IDE'
Temat: [ide-dev] TextMate in Eclipse IDE

Hi all,

I'd like to bring your attention to https://projects.eclipse.org/proposals/textmate-support-eclipse-ide-textmate4e

This a project proposal to move https://github.com/angelozerr/textmate.java/ under the Eclipse.org umbrella. I tried it, and it works as expected. I believe that can be a very important addition to the Eclipse ecosystem and IDEs (mostly traditional desktop one, but Che and Dirigible might also be able to take advantage of the POJO parts).

Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer for Red Hat Developers
My blog - My Tweets