Re: [ide-dev] Fixing the Target platform editor

FWIW, I share the opinion that adding another layer on top of .target is a layer too much. Yes, there are more fancy alternatives to XML available but that does not necessarily mean we have to add another layer to support them. I too would like to see the issue addresses directly in PDE.