Re: [ide-dev] Prominence of the Eclipse IDE dowlnoad button in the download page

Probably made worse by the "September friend campaign?"

On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 7:16 PM +1000, "Sopot Cela" <scela@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I went to the Download page today as a Simple Joe and the attached screenshot is what I see without any scrolling. The Download button of the main IDE is not even in full sight. I find this really unacceptable. All that space in the whole page and the button to download Eclipse is half-shown in the bottom of the screen, effectively in the less noticeable area.

These things are really, really important so please give a bit more prominence to this download for this we work all year long. At least a better one than bottom left, half-in-sight.

Sopot

Back to the top