Re: [ide-dev] Java IDEs comparison

> On 22 Sep 2016, at 10:30, Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> What could we do to "educate" existing users to not care about workspaces and always work in the same one?

Remove all the limitations that require people to use multiple workspaces?

Frankly, I actually do not understand why removing them is a solution. That's probably because I'm missing some context about the problem. Have you more data to back up that argument or are you guessing it based on your own personal experience?

Disclaimer: I have not followed any discussion on Redit.

-Gunnar

Back to the top