Re: [ide-dev] concrete action item - menu contribution

On Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 5:32 PM, Pascal Rapicault <pascal@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
STOP SHITTING IN MY CONTEXT MENU!!!!

Sure Eclipse is all about integration but we often found ourselves with ridiculous menu entries because one is not carefully selecting where its menu entries should be placed.

In the attached screenshot, I'm adding a new context menu to the EGerrit dashboard to find my menu polluted with not 1, not 2 but *3* random entries from Team and PDE projects. Come on guys, you can do better.

And you know what, here I just have the Eclipse SDK, EGerrit and Egit installed. Imagine a user who has everythign installed.

I think this sort of things make us look bad, could we agree to fix this?

kudos to Thomas Wolf who contributed a patch to EGerrit fixing this issue

Back to the top