Re: [ide-dev] Java IDEs comparison

Hi All,

I just read a post entitled "The fall of Eclipse" -
http://movingfulcrum.com/the-fall-of-eclipse/.

The author uses the following report as source of data -
https://zeroturnaround.com/rebellabs/java-tools-and-technologies-landscape-2016-trends/

I'm critic about the author post, as he uses wrong arguments to
comment "the fall."

However, I think we should have a common strategy to fight messages
like this, as this can scare potential users.
The risk is to have an inverse network effect hitting our Favorite IDE.

Kind Regards,

Patrik Suzzi
Software Engineer, Eclipse
Platform UI Committer