Re: [ide-dev] Java IDEs comparison

On 09/07/2016 04:20 PM, Eric Moffatt wrote:

Hmm, I'm not sure whether this is even a comparison. When the person doing the comparison starts with the statement 'IntelliJ IDEA, the premier Java IDE in terms of both features and price' their conclusion seems unavoidable.

We don't have to care about the conclusion, but most about the various points that are given.
As you mention, an example is Eclipse still perceived as slow is something that seems mostly wrong and that we have to tackle, not the conclusion. Maybe you could write a blog post on this topic and get the Foundation to promote it via the mailing-list?
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top