Re: [ide-dev] Roll-out of the Solstice Intro/Welcome theme (was Re: Solstice Intro/Welcome theme)

So getting to the other packages took a bit longer than I intended.  Iâve now pushed up changes for all remaining projects.  Iâve populated the âquicklinksâ section with what seemed like reasonable starting points for new users but you should of course feel free to change those.

For some packages, particularly the _javascript_/Web and Parallel packages, it would be really nice to be able to popup the New Wizard with a set of categories and specific wizards.  Thatâs future work (tracked as bug 490623).

Brian.