Re: [ide-dev] Thoughts about a generic "Open Type" dialog

As long as someone plans to drive it - huge +1 from me, otherwise we have huge list of ideas how to improve the experience but just so many hours in the day. I find myself using "Open resource" way more often for exactly the same reason - to be able to open every type (assuming I have an idea for the file name) instead of being surprised by "Open type" showing me smth I definitely don't look cause of the active editor.

Alexander Kurtakov
Red Hat Eclipse team