Re: [ide-dev] Experiment

As a general rule, if the team can provide us content, we can help make it look pretty. (All of the usual caveats around resources, timing, etc. apply.)

IIRC, those package pages you pointed to early in the thread were originally intended to be placeholders. They're only there when we receive zero content for a package to describe all of the wonderful things it does. Sadly, those default pages are all we have for every single package.

On 2016-04-08 10:10 AM, Doug Schaefer wrote:
I wonder how many of the nice web pages at Eclipse were done by people and vendors who generate services revenue off Eclipse projects or are trying to build mindshare in new spaces. It's a tougher sell in the traditional IDE space where contributors are paid by vendors who market their own products.

At any rate I'll do my best to contribute, of course, just looking for help. I can help with marketing or I can help the Arduino community trying to use Eclipse or help restart the pretty much dead Eclipse Android tooling or clean up the massive technical debt we have in CDT. Enough of my whining, I need to get back to it.

Doug.