Re: [ide-dev] Some constructive criticism for Eclipse

Thanks Everyone for your feedback,
If I have a few hours spare I may try and work through your suggestions.
Just quickly:
I already suggested that
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Platform_UI/How_to_Contribute should talk
about
1. JDK/JRE Versions that need to be installed
2. Bundle Pools
3. Execution Environments

It seems it should also talk about :
4. Target Platforms

If there are wiki pages that cover the topics above then it may be as
simple as adding links.