Re: [ide-dev] Ctrl-1 driven development

From: <ide-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Ian Skerrett <ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 at 9:16 AM
To: "ide-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <ide-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ide-dev] Ctrl-1 driven development

On 19/10/2015 11:27 AM, Daniel Megert wrote:

- Hard to know all our cool features
I like the idea of more aggressively advertising our IDE features on the web pages and especially on a combined IDE page. JDT is definitely willing to participate here, but only to provide the content and not the design. Like Doug and Ian, I don't think FEEP money would be good spent here.

If JDT and CDT are committed to providing content, I will fund the web page design out of my marketing budget. I won't have time to work on this before EclipseCOn Europe but hopefully we can get started sometime late November.

Thanks, Ian. Much appreciated!

BTW, another interesting idea is to record how-to videos. I’ve done that for the Arduino C++ plug-ins. Do we have an Eclipse Youtube channel?

Back to the top