Re: [ide-dev] Ctrl-1 driven development

Max,

Eclipse XML editor for WTP improved a lot in last years.My fear is
only few people can appreciate the new features, as
- eclipse SDK is not shipping this as default XML editor
- default view is the grid view, and the users might be mislead.

As example: I worked years with WTP, then I switched to PDE
in last years I did not use that XML editor, because I did not installed WTP
> so I'm of the ones who skipped these good parts.
Beside this, the editor is good now. I was really mislead by the grid view :( !
I have only a couple of suggestions, on this blog post.
http://www.asegno.com/2015/eclipse/improve-eclipse-xml-editor/
I would be happy to amend by contributing in this direction.

The higher the number of user, the higher is the number of suggestions
we can get to make improvements.
For this we'll need to improve our software accessibility and documentation.

/patrik
http://about.me/psuzzi

Back to the top