[ide-dev] Full screen mode for Eclipse

Hi,

this week I finished the full screen mode for Eclipse, see screenshot
and the following blog post:
http://blog.vogella.com/2015/10/09/eclipse-neon-and-saneclipse-adding-full-screen-mode-for-eclipse/

Together with Mickaels shortscuts for increasing the text font size
Eclipse make a much nicer appearance for the user and during
conference presentations. Dani promissed to review Mickaels new
shortcuts for M3 so I hope for EclipseCon we have a kickass Eclips M3
for the EclipseCon.

Both features (full screen, shortcuts for increase/ decrease) are also
available via saneclipse for Eclipse Mars, see blog post.

Best regards, Lars

CEO vogella GmbH

Haindaalwisch 17a, 22395 Hamburg
Amtsgericht Hamburg: HRB 127058