Re: [ide-dev] Project News Notifications in Eclipse?

On 12/02/2015 9:29 AM, Marcel Bruch wrote:
Ian,
do we need an editor for news? Or would you leave it to the projects / plug-in providers to decide whats interesting for their community?

Roxanne and I are happy to be the editors. We just need the content. For instance, I didn't know about the security release or how to communicate it.  IMHO, some where in our release process, we need to improve the communication process to the community.

For projects, I am always saddened when a project does a release and it is impossible to find what is new in the release. We try but it is often difficult. We can pick up release information from the PMI but again we need the content.

Back to the top