Re: [ide-dev] 10 ideas to improve Eclipse IDE usability

Hi

Making it component specific will never work; new projects will always take time to conform.

Surely it needs to go in Dialog, which could learn what derived classes + titles + message 'prefixes' the user has been irritated by and so auto-answer whenever they occur again

So when I get an irritating pop-up,
I click on the "Hate" button (perhaps a thumbs down icon in top left corner)
I get a prompter that enables me to specify
- the auto-answer (pull-down menu defaulting to OK)
- optional application scope (menu of user-project-name, source plugin-name, thread, ...)

I can go to the Workspace Preferences to unhate.

    Regards

        Ed Willink