Re: [ide-dev] Survey for IDE feature enhancements

My point is this:

Users stick to the default because it’s too hard and cumbersome changing the default.

If I’m presented with 2000 picky warnings in the Problems view, I want to have an option right in the Problems View “Change warning level from picky to standard (or relaxed)” and I’m done. If on a different project I want picky warnings I go set them picky. If I want picky warnings except a specific one, please allow me changing severity of that warning in context of the Problems View.

Again as a user, there’s those 2 big workflows, new code or old messy code. Let me quickly and easily switch between those two.

Thanks,

Martin

--

Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Architect – Development Tools, Wind River

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6