Re: [ide-dev] Survey for IDE feature enhancements

Sure, most users stick with the default settings.  Having a good default is important.  That said, I'm skeptical on the survey's ability to provide a definitive answer to the question of what makes the best default settings.  I think the concept of having settings profiles as Martin suggested could be more useful in this regard, as it would make it easy to switch between multiple default preference schemes that could be logically oriented around the most common use cases.

Additional comment inline below.

Neil