Re: [ide-dev] Survey for IDE feature enhancements

I would, but only because I now know what you mean by "more aggressively".
From the wording of the questions it wasn't clear that you are really asking about activating everything.

What if we do a dedicated survey only for the compiler checks, where we list the ones currently ignored (I counted 31)
and let the community state what severity they would prefer for which check?

Sven