Re: [ide-dev] Survey for IDE feature enhancements

On 11/20/2013 10:12 AM, Ian Skerrett wrote:
I am fine asking this question but how will it get implemented? Is there a committer ready to accept a patch that will make it into Luna?
Those flags are preferences, so they can be overriden either directly in JDT preference definition, or in plugin_customization.ini for EPP and RCP products. Although it's not my favorite (in the context of JBoss Developer Studio IDE), change would rather happen in EPP, and RCP products would be free to copy the preferences from EPP if they also want it in their product.
I'm not a committer, but unless I'm missing a technical difficulty, I'll be able to provide a patch for that.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top