Re: [ide-dev] Getting feedback on IDE

Mickael,

I know as developers we always strive for the best, complete solution. But I think Ian made a good point here with a pragmatic approach. It seems that you have some questions in mind. So why not post them here for feedback? Then send them to Ian and his team and they'll put out a survey.

The Eclipse Foundation knows how to do this and they are willing to spent their time and resources on this. Sounds like a chance to me we should not let go by unused. BTW, that’s a great possibility for having results before the end of this year. I also think that the Foundation is willing to do this again in the future if there are new questions in 3-6 month from now.

Meanwhile, we can continue getting lost in endless discussions whether to pop up a dialog, embed a wizard, add comments to bugs, or sending emails.

-Gunnar