Re: [ide-dev] EclipseCon talk on IDE

Still need more input for it though as the committee makes their decisions.

Doug.

From: Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, November 18, 2013 at 1:26 PM
To: Discussions about the IDE <ide-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ide-dev] EclipseCon talk on IDE

Sure, I can do that.

BTW, wasn’t there such a talk at EclipseCon Europe? I don’t think I’ve heard how that went.

Doug.

From: Wayne Beaton <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, November 18, 2013 at 1:23 PM
To: "ide-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <ide-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Perhaps we can start with some agreement that submitting a talk/panel is a good idea. With that, we can create at least a placeholder talk that we can fill in over the next few hours. I'd rather have a partially complete talk in the system than no talk.

Wayne