[ide-dev] New "IDE" landing page

We've had a placeholder for http://eclipse.org/ide/ for a while now, and since I've recently acquired the http://eclip.se domain, I've decided to go ahead in creating a single, minimalist yet visually attractive landing page that will probably feature a screenshot, a large Eclipse logo, links for Standard package downloads, forum, and not much else.  Perhaps some of the ideas can be used on http://eclipse.org/ide, or they can both point to the same page.

I should have a mock-up soon.  FWIW, I am personally doing nothing in terms of design and graphics for this page.  I've trusted those tasks to the pros.

Denis

Back to the top