Re: [ide-dev] IDE working group questions

On 10/22/2013 09:12 AM, Kaloyan Raev wrote:
I'd love to see an image viewer with simple editing functions in Eclipse. I am ready to invest a fraction of my time to help making, what is already available from Wayne and Eugene, easily consumable for Eclipse users and adopters (I count myself both as an user and an adopter).

What about http://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/quickimage and http://iviewer-eclipse.sourceforge.net/
Marketplace already contains many tools to improve the IDE experience. However, IP makes that it's not possible to put them into EPP packages (but you could put it in Zend Studio). Maybe this IDE initiative/working-group should also be to import the most useful projects from market place into Eclipse so they can become mainstream.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top